On 15 May 2017 @ 10:05AM I pushed on blue ON-STAR button and was connected with a nasty women (Andrea).I had asked her for a restaurant phone number and asked her to dial it for me as I was driving.

She promptly lectured me that this was for emergencies only and refused to help. When I called back with the BLUE ON STAR BUTTON and asked for a manager or supervisor. I was place on hold for a prolong period of time. Once some person answered claiming to be a supervisor she also told me that this BLUE BUTTON was for emergencies only.

I told her I was a diabetic and need to have something to eat from the restaurant that I was trying to call but did not have the phone number. She asked me if I wanted to place a complaint and I said yes and I questioned why I was paying the ON STAR monthly charges. She then placed me on hold for a prolong period of time. This is a trick when they get customer complaints to place you on hold until you give up.

I then pressed the RED button and was told this was for emergencies only.

It Does not sound like they know what they are doing except refusing to help customers.What a system to take you money and not provide a service.

Review about: Onstar Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service.

Had an Experience with Onstar?

Comments

Nothing here folks, don't feed the trolls.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1329165

No one is this ***. Or, perhaps you fit the profile?