I received an email from onstar that I could purchase just the navigation for $100 for one year.I logged in to my account found my way to the "add on's" offered to me and made my purchase.
I received an email confirmation thanking me for my purchase and detailing the transaction. Three weeks later I got a letter telling me the monthly automatic payments of $36 would start being charged to my credit card. I never authorized any payments of any kind. I called customer service to get this stopped and was told by the rep this was an error, I was also informed that my $100 had been refunded to my cc account and they could not honor the navigation $100/1 yr.
offer. Sure enough I saw when I checked my credit card account activity they took the $100 for the navigation offer then 5 days later, with no notification to me, they refunded the money and took away the navigation service. After 4 to 5 hours of phone calls to them over the next several days, with about 1.5 to 2 of those hours on hold, they said they were sorry and gave me one free month. Are you KIDDING ME.
A corporation is allowed to offer a service , take your money, then decide they don't want to fulfill their agreement? I feel the purchase was a legal binding contract and they backed out. I still don't know why they reneged on their offer, not one of the reps or supervisors could explain. This company has the worst customer ethic, violates their contracts then puts you on hold for two hours.
I would like to remind OnStar that they solicited me with the $100 navigation for a year offer, I did not call them and beg or request it.
What other company would have the gall to offer you a deal then 5 days later take it back, not tell you , then say well we don't why?OnStar is THE WORST
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Onstar Navigation
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the..."
- "Alright, I am a bright college graduate that got stuck in a small rural town taking care of my ill mother for the time being and "quick applied" on Career..."
- "Went to save a lot today with my girlfriend & her ex works there and they haven't spoken to each other in a year . We go in her line..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."