I received an email from onstar that I could purchase just the navigation for $100 for one year.I logged in to my account found my way to the "add on's" offered to me and made my purchase.
I received an email confirmation thanking me for my purchase and detailing the transaction. Three weeks later I got a letter telling me the monthly automatic payments of $36 would start being charged to my credit card. I never authorized any payments of any kind. I called customer service to get this stopped and was told by the rep this was an error, I was also informed that my $100 had been refunded to my cc account and they could not honor the navigation $100/1 yr.
offer. Sure enough I saw when I checked my credit card account activity they took the $100 for the navigation offer then 5 days later, with no notification to me, they refunded the money and took away the navigation service. After 4 to 5 hours of phone calls to them over the next several days, with about 1.5 to 2 of those hours on hold, they said they were sorry and gave me one free month. Are you KIDDING ME.
A corporation is allowed to offer a service , take your money, then decide they don't want to fulfill their agreement? I feel the purchase was a legal binding contract and they backed out. I still don't know why they reneged on their offer, not one of the reps or supervisors could explain. This company has the worst customer ethic, violates their contracts then puts you on hold for two hours.
I would like to remind OnStar that they solicited me with the $100 navigation for a year offer, I did not call them and beg or request it.
What other company would have the gall to offer you a deal then 5 days later take it back, not tell you , then say well we don't why?OnStar is THE WORST
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Onstar Navigation
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the..."
- "Loved this dresses......exactly what is pictured. Quick responses and the dresses arrived sooner than expected. Will order from again and have recommended to others. Great to work with and..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."