I received an email from onstar that I could purchase just the navigation for $100 for one year.I logged in to my account found my way to the "add on's" offered to me and made my purchase.
I received an email confirmation thanking me for my purchase and detailing the transaction. Three weeks later I got a letter telling me the monthly automatic payments of $36 would start being charged to my credit card. I never authorized any payments of any kind. I called customer service to get this stopped and was told by the rep this was an error, I was also informed that my $100 had been refunded to my cc account and they could not honor the navigation $100/1 yr.
offer. Sure enough I saw when I checked my credit card account activity they took the $100 for the navigation offer then 5 days later, with no notification to me, they refunded the money and took away the navigation service. After 4 to 5 hours of phone calls to them over the next several days, with about 1.5 to 2 of those hours on hold, they said they were sorry and gave me one free month. Are you KIDDING ME.
A corporation is allowed to offer a service , take your money, then decide they don't want to fulfill their agreement? I feel the purchase was a legal binding contract and they backed out. I still don't know why they reneged on their offer, not one of the reps or supervisors could explain. This company has the worst customer ethic, violates their contracts then puts you on hold for two hours.
I would like to remind OnStar that they solicited me with the $100 navigation for a year offer, I did not call them and beg or request it.
What other company would have the gall to offer you a deal then 5 days later take it back, not tell you , then say well we don't why?OnStar is THE WORST
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Onstar Navigation
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I went into your store located at Harmony Salad Works in Delaware about 4pm right after work to grab myself a salad and had to wait 15-20 minutes for anyone..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "Loved this dresses......exactly what is pictured. Quick responses and the dresses arrived sooner than expected. Will order from again and have recommended to others. Great to work with and..."