Bradenton Beach, Florida

Have used service for the past two years.This year when I renewed I noticed that they completely changed plans.

So I meticulously looked over comparison for plans and believed fully I chose the right one. In the pull down menu under connections the remote link was checked for being included in the plan I picked. On my recent use for the remote link I found out that I could no longer send directions to my car. Unbeknownst to me after going through a couple of service representatives I found out that there was a little footnote number which you can't even see next to the remote link section that states you can send directions to car.

Scrolling down on the pulldown menu there are no footnotes whatsoever. Unbeknownst again service person told me I had to go to the main page to find that. Only then did I find out after reading with a magnifying glass that remote link for that procedure is only being done for 2016 vehicles or newer. Cannot believe the misleading information on website and will totally look into this with BBB and GM if I don't get some kind of satisfaction from a return message.

Comments welcome.Thank you

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Onstar and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company American Automobile Association that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Onstar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Onstar to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Onstar?

Comments