Have used service for the past two years.This year when I renewed I noticed that they completely changed plans.
So I meticulously looked over comparison for plans and believed fully I chose the right one. In the pull down menu under connections the remote link was checked for being included in the plan I picked. On my recent use for the remote link I found out that I could no longer send directions to my car. Unbeknownst to me after going through a couple of service representatives I found out that there was a little footnote number which you can't even see next to the remote link section that states you can send directions to car.
Scrolling down on the pulldown menu there are no footnotes whatsoever. Unbeknownst again service person told me I had to go to the main page to find that. Only then did I find out after reading with a magnifying glass that remote link for that procedure is only being done for 2016 vehicles or newer. Cannot believe the misleading information on website and will totally look into this with BBB and GM if I don't get some kind of satisfaction from a return message.
Comments welcome.Thank you
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Onstar Plan
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."