Have used service for the past two years.This year when I renewed I noticed that they completely changed plans.
So I meticulously looked over comparison for plans and believed fully I chose the right one. In the pull down menu under connections the remote link was checked for being included in the plan I picked. On my recent use for the remote link I found out that I could no longer send directions to my car. Unbeknownst to me after going through a couple of service representatives I found out that there was a little footnote number which you can't even see next to the remote link section that states you can send directions to car.
Scrolling down on the pulldown menu there are no footnotes whatsoever. Unbeknownst again service person told me I had to go to the main page to find that. Only then did I find out after reading with a magnifying glass that remote link for that procedure is only being done for 2016 vehicles or newer. Cannot believe the misleading information on website and will totally look into this with BBB and GM if I don't get some kind of satisfaction from a return message.
Comments welcome.Thank you
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Onstar Plan
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new 2016 Chevy Malibu which was to include 3 months of WiFi. When I checked the app on my phone it showed that I had 3 gb...."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."