Review about Onstar Plan from Bradenton Beach, Florida

Have used service for the past two years.This year when I renewed I noticed that they completely changed plans.

So I meticulously looked over comparison for plans and believed fully I chose the right one. In the pull down menu under connections the remote link was checked for being included in the plan I picked. On my recent use for the remote link I found out that I could no longer send directions to my car. Unbeknownst to me after going through a couple of service representatives I found out that there was a little footnote number which you can't even see next to the remote link section that states you can send directions to car.

Scrolling down on the pulldown menu there are no footnotes whatsoever. Unbeknownst again service person told me I had to go to the main page to find that. Only then did I find out after reading with a magnifying glass that remote link for that procedure is only being done for 2016 vehicles or newer. Cannot believe the misleading information on website and will totally look into this with BBB and GM if I don't get some kind of satisfaction from a return message.

Comments welcome.Thank you

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Onstar Plan
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #781240

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Onstar? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.