Have used service for the past two years.This year when I renewed I noticed that they completely changed plans.
So I meticulously looked over comparison for plans and believed fully I chose the right one. In the pull down menu under connections the remote link was checked for being included in the plan I picked. On my recent use for the remote link I found out that I could no longer send directions to my car. Unbeknownst to me after going through a couple of service representatives I found out that there was a little footnote number which you can't even see next to the remote link section that states you can send directions to car.
Scrolling down on the pulldown menu there are no footnotes whatsoever. Unbeknownst again service person told me I had to go to the main page to find that. Only then did I find out after reading with a magnifying glass that remote link for that procedure is only being done for 2016 vehicles or newer. Cannot believe the misleading information on website and will totally look into this with BBB and GM if I don't get some kind of satisfaction from a return message.
Comments welcome.Thank you
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Onstar Plan
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."