Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I wanted to try the 3G intro offer to see what kind of usage I would have before settling on a plan.Looked like I was using 1G a month so right when I had completed my 3G plan I purchased 1G for $15.

That was on 4/29 at about 3pm. I picked up my kids and we drove home. By the evening of 5/2 I had 10% of that 1G left and I had barely been in my car Fri, Sat, Sun. Mon.

I called them Monday evening and their tech support stated that my wifi was probably still in use even when my car was off. They put in a ticket and I have not heard back from them. Frustrated, and totally without any wifi in my car, I just called them asking for a $15 refund. I don't need wifi in my car if it's going to be this annoying and it's not like it's particularly fast.

Customer service refuses to refund me my $15 until (maybe) there is a conclusion of the ticket I put in on 5/2. They just lost a customer by being cheap-*** idiots.

Good one OnStar.Your customer service SUCKS!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15. The author is overall dissatisfied with Onstar. The most disappointing about onstar hotspot device from Onstar was unreliability of new system and unreliable product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company American Automobile Association that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Onstar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Onstar to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Onstar?

Comments